Our community celebration of all things good and bountiful. Join us on Saturday, September 29 from 3-9 PM for a day of food and fun with the Transition family and NCC. Admission is FREE. Food and alcohol sales benefit Transition Laguna Beach and the NCC. There is parking in the church lot off Glenneyre, and we encourage you to carpool, or walk or bike.
We’re looking for more silent auction donations and/or wine for our food sale, as well as volunteers. If you have something to contribute or can help out with the event, please contact transitionlagunabeach@gmail.
- Gourmet, grass-fed beef and veggie burgers (generously donated and grilled by Whole Foods Market) for sale.
- Bayhawk Amber Ale and wines from The Organic Cellar will be available to purchase by the glass.
- Ginormous potluck from some of the food savviest people in Laguna, sharing the bounty from their gardens. Bring a dish serving 6 to share, hopefully homegrown or locally sourced. Bring your own reusable plate, cup, flatware, and napkin.
- Massive silent auction: Some of the items already donated include a night at the Surf and Sand resort; a 3 hour sail on a 34 foot Catalina sloop; a three night stay in a Park City Condo; and much more. Winning bids will be announced at 8 PM; cash and credit/debit cards are accepted.
- Live music from local favorite Peace Love & BBQ & more!